Saturday, July 12, 2014

Giving it One More Try!


2:43 pm

Here it is.  One week later, I have not been able to get on track for anything.  I was doing well Sunday and Monday of last week.  However, I felt very ill on Tuesday and ate off plan – it was the only way that I started to feel well.  In fact, it was so bad on Tuesday, I felt l was going to pass out and vomit. I think it was something that was with my blood pressure pill and the increase in the diuretic part.  I have stopped taking that level of pill and feel better, but I have not been on plan since then.  I had a revelation last night and decided that it was time to get this on track with NO MORE EXCUSES and lose weight. 

So here I go again, I really need to start.  It is going to be time for blood work again and I will not have lost any weight or improved my eating.  I might postpone the blood work until Thanksgiving.   I am also going to go and have the necessary work and tests on my back since I have met all deductibles this year due to the operation. 


New start weight: 239.4 lbs.  (I keep losing and gaining the same 7 lbs. of water weight)

No comments:

Post a Comment